Monday, April 12, 2010

Announcing the opening of I Skin Solution, Malaysia's new Trend Beauty and Wellness Centre Info

Announcing the opening of I Skin Solution in Neo Damansara. A new trend of feminine beauty and wellness care center.

What is I Skin Solution?
A Feminine Beauty and Wellness Center treating and caring for female's need in health and beauty.

What Services Can I find in I Skin Solution?

Beauty and Wellness Consultation

Facial for skin improvement under strict and professional supervision and consultation after individual skin test. Face lifting, Cleansing, Improving.. etc

Slimming with advance and safe technology that no side effects

Permanent Hair Removal. Using E-Light technology to refine pores and removes unwanted hairs I.E. Underarm, Bikini Lines, Chin, Hands and Legs.

Bust Treatment. Enhancing and Firming without surgery and pills

Spa. Relaxation Massage and Jacuzzi Facilities to rejuvenate yourself after all stress and work

Beauty Products Distribution. We distribute superior quality facial and beauty products

And More Services to Come



Who Can Come For These Services?

I Skin Solution provide services for female only at any age.


View of our Center

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map of Our Location

Our Guest